The French Vape Procell proposes an IMR type 21700 battery specially made for electronic cigarettes. The IMR 21700 Power 4200 mAh battery is made in Lithium with capacities idela for vapers: excellent autonomy of 4200 mAh, dicharge current in continue 20A and 30A in pulse (maximum current).
We charge & test all batteries before being dispatched.
- Brand: VAP Procell
- Size: 21700
- Chemistry: IMR
- Nominal Capacity: 4200mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 20A Continuous / 30A Pulse
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
1. Fully charge before initial use
2. Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
3. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
4. To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
5. Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
6. To avoid shortening your batterys life, do not overcharge it doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
7. Do not use the battery is there are signs of previous usage
8. Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
9. Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
10. Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
11. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
Check out our Battery Safety Blog